Sunday, August 21, 2011

Married Life - Year 1

Davey and I have been married a little over two months now and I must say it has been quite an adventure. I have moved 3 times in the last 3 months. We are FINALLY in our new home and settling in nicely. New home equals new projects. How I love projects. I get this from my mother, who has always helped me decorate my house. We enjoy going to yard sales, auctions, and random buildings to find old furniture, aka scraps (my terminology). We enjoy taking other people's scraps and making something new. Now that I am married, my sweet husband gets dragged into these projects. He has always been helpful with our projects, as manual labor is always appreciated. But now that we are married, it has become OUR projects - he is SO excited ;)....

Project 1 is going to be making a new headboard from an old door. The project begins today, so check back soon to see if we succeed!

I hope that you enjoy reading our blog and learning more abour our life, projects, and things that make us happy. You will see and hear a lot about my dog child, Ellie - so if you don't like dogs then you should just leave this site right now :) Happy blogging!

Emily and Davey

No comments:

Post a Comment